Build your Work-Life Balance
Arm Yourself Against the Negative Effects of Stress
Start building stress resilience today with a proven development tool, the ARSENAL™. This is an ideal tool to help improve your physical and mental performance and reduce stress . The ARSENAL Model is based on 7 best practices that are key to resisting the negative effects of stress and building Stress Resilience. ARSENAL™ measures your overall level of stress as well as how well you are doing now in each of the seven Best Practices.
Join us for a 2-hour on-line interactive seminar on work-life balance:
- Complete the ARSENAL before the seminar
- Receive a comprehensive report that identifies your current level of performance in each of the 7 areas.
- Explore the link between your personality Type and your results.
- Develop an action plan to work on improvement in those areas that need attention.
- Attend an optional on-line interactive seminar 2 months after this
- workshop to discuss progress in your action plan.
Presenter: Mary McGuiness
Location: interactive, via Zoom
Dates: 1. October 17, 10am-12 noon
2. November 3, 1-3pm
Fee: $130 per person in group.
Included in the fee: Complete the ARSENAL; receive report.; a 2-hour group feedback session; assistance to develop an action plan; an optional one hour follow up meeting 1-2 months later.
Alternative: Individual feedback session - $220 (1 hour)
To Register: Contact ITD at email@example.com or call 0417661104