The Institute for Type Development (ITD) was established in 1986 to promote understanding of Jung’s Theory of Psychological Types and the responsible use of the Myers Briggs Type Indicator® (MBTI®). From 1986 to 2008 ITD was Australia’s leading provider of training and resources for Psychological Types and the MBTI®. In recent years ITD has added several new instruments, including the Majors Personality Type Inventory™, MajorsPT Elements™ (StepII). and the ARSENAL.
The founding Principal of ITD, Mary McGuiness, is one of Australia’s most experienced type practitioners, with twenty two years experience presenting MBTI Instrument Qualifying Programmes in Australia and fifteen years presenting the MajorsPTI Certification.
ITD's Services Include:
- Professional training in Jungian Psychological Types theory and related instruments
- Professional Qualifications to purchase and use the MajorsPTI TM the MajorsPT-Elements TM I and the ARSENAL.
- ntroductory workshops on understanding personality
- Consultancy service for organisations
- Coaching for managers and educators
- Books & Resources on the theory of Jungian Psychological Types and its applications
- In-house Programmes
In-house training and Consulting
We can design workshops and training for your organisation focusing on a variety of topics including:
- Team building
- Leadership/Management Styles
- Decision making
- Teaching and Learning Styles
- Time and Task Management
- Life Journey/Spiritual Journey
- Stress Management
- Career Development
- Dealing with dysfunctional behaviour
The Myers-Briggs Type Indicator® and MBTI® are registered trade marks of The Myers-Briggs Type Indicator trust in the USA and other countries.
The Majors Personality Type Inventory and the MajorsPT-Elements are registered trademarks of Mark Majors.