The ARSENAL™ Certification
Become certified to use the ARSENAL Assessment to help your clients manage stress, develop Stress Resilience and make better decisions. Learn about 7 best practices that are key to resisting the negative effects of stress, and how to use this information with your clients.. The ARSENAL measures your overall stress level and how well you are doing now in each of the seven areas.
Become certified to administer and use the ARSENAL in just 4 hours!
Benefits of the ARSENAL™
- Reduce stress
- Improve overall health
- Control emotions and stay calmer
- Improve performance
- Increase ability to tolerate stress
- Make better decisions
- Increase brain functioning
- Reduce healthcare costs
Applications of the ARSENAL:
- Health and safety
- Employee wellness programs
- Leadership development
- Individual development
- Organizational development
- Designing stress reduction initiatives
- Measuring training and coaching effectiveness
- Executive and general coaching
- Performance management
This program will include
- Completing the ARSENAL before the training.
- Opportunity to discuss your report prior to the workshop.
- ARSENAL – 7 best practices that help to manage stress
- How to use the ARSENAL with clients.
- How to build resilience.
- Using Psychological Type to understand stress.
- How to use the MajorsPTI to identifying blockages to development
- Designing training and coaching to build Stress Resilience.
Location: interactive, via Zoom
Included: completing the ARSENAL, a 19 - page report and a PowerPoint presentation to use with clients.