Type and Team Building
This programme aims to increase participants' knowledge of type, especially in observing team members, and to prepare participants to deliver team building training. A resource folder of materials is provided that includes a variety of exercises suitable for trainers and organisational consultants who do team building, communication or problem solving with teams.
The Curriculum includes:
- Team Building, Team analysis using type
- Overlaying type theory on the Group Stage Model (Forming, Norming, Storming, Performing and Adjourning)
- How to get commitment, respect and trust
- How to motivate different types in a team
- Designing Team Building workshops
- Cooperative activities to use with teams (team learning activities)
- How to observe and debrief activities to improve the functioning of the team
Included in this workshop: Quick Guide to Personality Types and Teams by Linda Berens and a resource folder.
Pre-requisite: A knowledge of Type theory.
Presenter: Mary McGuiness
In-house programmes are available.
Please register at least two weeks before the workshop.